If you are printing this off, you should know that it is much more useful to view it online because of the links to many of the items
Pin-tumbler locks for practicing lock picking with
Pin-tumbler locks for practicing lock picking with
I need more casual-ish button-down shirts(J Crew and Lands End smalls seems to fit me well: small)
cook books
Amazon gift cards
Breathable slippers (size 9-9 1/2)
cooking supplies( pizza stone, meat thermometer, decent pizza cutter )
Liquid measuring cups
sturdy Silicone spatulas
The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Dessert Cookbook
Food Processor (or pay to ship mine from WI to CA)
Knife set
Shun blades
Induction cooktop
Meat thermometer
Nerf gun
sturdy Silicone spatulas
The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Dessert Cookbook
Food Processor (or pay to ship mine from WI to CA)
Knife set
Shun blades
Induction cooktop
Meat thermometer
Nerf gun
skeleton keys
Whiteboard (I already have one of these and I'm very happy with it, two would be awesome!)
a live-in masseuse
Whiteboard (I already have one of these and I'm very happy with it, two would be awesome!)
a live-in masseuse
Some of these AWESOME USB power outlets
High quality badger hair shaving brush (mine is a little broken from all the traveling)
Ship my mountain bike from Wisconsin to SF
a laser cutter
nail-gun
air compressor
Leather work apron
Peg Board for tools (this, or this)
Hugs from Cadence and Corbin
Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer
Wood polish/wax
Centerting tool for drillpress
Heavy duty extension cord
Programmable thermostat
GoPro camera
a laser cutter
nail-gun
air compressor
Leather work apron
Peg Board for tools (this, or this)
Hugs from Cadence and Corbin
Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer
Wood polish/wax
Centerting tool for drillpress
Heavy duty extension cord
Programmable thermostat
GoPro camera
No comments:
Post a Comment